Professional Leave Forms
- Professional Leave Checklist
- Please use this document as a guide for the professional leave reimbursement process.
- PROFESSIONAL LEAVE FORM
- For amounts of $300 and under, to be submitted 10 school days prior to event.
- For amounts over $300, to be submitted to Finance and Facilities Committee 30 days prior to event. Please see chart below.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL LEAVES ONLY: NEW! MILEAGE/EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT FORM
- Please complete for reimbursement. Be sure to attach all necessary documentation.
- Refer to Professional Leave Checklist for documentation requirements.
- Keep a copy of the form and all documentation.
- Mileage & Expense Reimbursement Form (FOR NON-PROFESSIONAL LEAVE REIMBURSEABLE ITEMS)
- Mileage Reimbursement Rate
- Current rate: $0.58 per mile.
- Professional Leave Feedback & Reflection Form
- MUST be completed for any workshop over $300 or requiring BOSC approval.
- Per the MEA contract each educator is entitled to $500 in workshop registration fee reimbursement per school year.
- No more than $250 is to be paid out in any one of the three semesters (summer, fall and spring).
- Below is the time frame for each semester for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
Please direct professional leave & reimbursement questions as follows:
Main Number: 624-6300
Elementary Schools (non-Title I): - Kirsten Hudson (ext. 144)
Elementary Schools (Title I): - Lynn Standish (ext. 204) or Christine Sullivan-McCann (ext. 126)
Middle & High Schools: - Kirsten Hudson (ext. 144)
All professional development and certification questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.